- You may interact with the system either on the Internet at http://www.aesopeducation.com or by way of a Toll Free, automated voice instruction menu system at 1-800-942-3767 ( 1-800-94-AESOP).
- The system will call you within the call times specified above.
What to do then the system calls you:
You may be prompted to enter either a PIN number and/or an Identification (ID) number. This information has been provided to you.
- The system will provide you with the following details of the assignment:
- School Name
- Date(s) of assignment
- Room or location where you need to report
- Start time
- Any further special instructions left by the absentee
- You will then be prompted to either accept or reject the assignment. You will also have the option to reject the assignment as well as all future calls for jobs on the day of the particular assignment. If you accept, the system will issue you a confirmation number that you might need in the event of a follow-up inquiry. Please remember that you have not accepted the job until you receive a confirmation number.
Please note: You may also contact the system to search for available jobs 24 hours a day. 7 days a week on the Internet at http://www.aesopeducation.com or on the phone at 1-800-942-3767 1-800-94-AESOP).
How to contact the system via our website: